Stainless steel CIP tanks for safe and durable automatic cleaning systems.
From design and manufacturing to installation and commissioning, we create the cleaning tank(s) for your clean in place (CIP) system.
We guarantee hygienic tanks with high efficiency in the cleaning process.
Our CIP tanks guarantee a safe solution for contamination reduction and water recovery in the cleaning process of production plant elements.
Take a look and find out how we can help you:
Example of our installed CIP (Clean in Place) tanks
Our cleaning tanks meet the following technical requirements:
- Diameters and dimensions adapted to each customer's specifications.
- Storage capacity from 1,000 liters to 500,000 liters.
- Manufactured in stainless steel AISI304 or AISI 316.
- High resistance to corrosion
- Possibility of obtaining tanks with eliminated welding.
- Flat or conical bottom depending on the needs.
- Top or side entry to the tank
- External finish with all welds polished.
- Inner finish with all TIG welds.
- ASME certification on request.
- Possibility of sizing and supply of pumping units, flow meters, conductivity meters, heat exchangers or other field elements.
- Stainless steel metallic structures: stairs, walkways, valves, covers, handrails, etc...
We configure and adapt the CIP tanks to the automatic cleaning system according to your needs.
From single tank to multi-tank CIP systems.
What is a CIP tank
The so-called CIP (Clean In Place) tanks are stainless steel tanks for cleaning in place of a production system. This system allows the cleaning of one or several elements used during the production process in an automatic way, guaranteeing at the same time an adequate hygienic safety of the same and with the lowest possible costs (little quantity of chemical product used and the shortest possible cleaning times).
Benefits of Intranox's Stainless Steel CIP Tanks
The CIP tanks manufactured by Intranox are custom-designed for each plant to achieve suitable levels of hygiene in the cleaning processes, ensuring correct cleaning times and recovering the maximum possible amount of solution used for cleaning and disinfection, through subsequent recirculation or in subsequent cycles.
Among other advantages, using our CIP cleaning systems you will achieve:
- Improved operational hygiene and efficiency of the cleaning process due to reproducible processes.
- Improved product quality, recovery and purity due to better plant hygiene.
- Reduced expenditure of time and personnel by not performing cleaning tasks manually.
- Decreased contamination and production costs through effective use and reuse of water, cleaning chemicals and boiler condensate.
- A safer and more consistent method of plant sanitation.
Our tanks and CIP systems are designed to save you money.
Why Choose CIP Tanks for Automatic Cleaning Systems?
For the last thirty years Intranox has specialized in the manufacture of stainless steel tanks, reservoirs and silos to equip our customers' plants.
For the last few years we have also been carrying out turnkey equipment of complete production plants. We coordinate with our customers' engineering companies or their internal team.
In addition, we have our own team of engineers and highly qualified personnel in the use of stainless steel in our plant of more than 30,000 square meters.
Thanks to this, we have participated in the design, manufacture and assembly of several CIP systems
Therefore, we have experience in this field of work and we know the particularities that can occur in this type of installations.
In this way we are able to put at your disposal hundreds of hours and experiences to provide cost-effective and efficient solutions.
Would you like to know more details?
Contact us by phone, email or via web form for more information.