Stainless steel storage solutions for granulates and plastic pellets.
The storage of granulates and plastic pellets must be done under strict control conditions.
Fortunately, we are specialists in the design, manufacture and assembly of silos for granulates. We create innovative solutions for the exterior and interior storage of bulk plastic pellets.
Facilitating the operation of your plant.
Technical Details of Our Silos FOR GRANULATES
All our silos for granulates and plastic pellets comply with the technical specifications and regulations in force.
Regardless of the type of silo you need, mixer, homogenizer, double chamber etc. .... To store your plastic pellets or granulates, all the accessories are made to measure and in stainless steel.
Here is a summary of the accessories and technical characteristics of our silos for pellets:
- Material Food grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Storage capacity from 5,000 liters to 500,000 liters.
- Customized diameters.
- Loading capacity up to 30.000 kg / h.
- Standard recovery filters for EU Dusts.
- Access ladder to the upper part according to EU standards and regulations.
- Protection piece and rail on the ceiling
- Rupture disc
- Extraction by vibrating cone or by fluidized bed
- CEPATIC safety system against overpressure loading
- Mechanical safety valve
- Insulation Technologies
- Anti-dehumidification and anti-condensation systems
- Inspection hatch
- Air drying system
- Centralized filling station
- Suction Boxes
- Measuring and control systems
Main Advantages of Intranox's Silos for Granulates
We design one by one all our customers' granular silos to ensure an optimal corrosion-free life, the perfect integration of the silos with your production system and to guarantee the highest possible quality and hygiene.
This means that our silos allow you to operate with greater operability and safety.
If you decide to compare an Intranox silo for granulates you will also benefit from:
- Custom silo design and manufacturing.
- Metallic silos made of high resistance stainless steel, according to the type of plastic pellets to be stored.
- Unique structure, with TIG welding, smooth walls and the specified roughness.
- Absence of bolted joints, to facilitate silo cleaning and ensure greater durability.
- Good insulation of the product to be stored.
- Reinforced structure according to construction characteristics and available space.
- Silos with truck loading system.
All this and much more is what we offer you for working with us.
Specialists in Customized Projects for Storage of Plastic Granules and Granulates
Whenever you need to store high value plastic pellets safely and economically, consider our silo systems made of stainless steel. All designs are custom made and studied to fit your production system. Once they have been developed by our technicians, the silos are connected and undergo a testing phase until they are connected to the granulate conveying system in your production area.
In this way, we ensure that each granulate silo fulfills its function faithfully.
Why Trust Intranox
Intranox represents decades of experience in the design and production of plant components for the bulk solids industry.
Our bulk plastics storage silos, big bag filling and emptying systems along with stainless steel accessories and ladders are custom built and designed.
Therefore, we can cover most of our customers' applications with our specialized team in design and manufacture of unique silo structures.
In addition, we produce a wide range of piping system components, stainless steel bends or bifurcations, hardened stainless steel etc... with which to complete the installation in your plant.
Storage silos, double chamber silos, blending silos and loading silos are produced by our experienced project related technicians, delivered and installed on site.
Our control engineering provides standardized control systems for recording and displaying filling levels as well as silo filling control.
We have 30,000 m2 of available floor space and our own facilities to take care of the design, manufacture and assembly of your silos in record time.
All this makes us the safest partner to guarantee that your project is successful.
That is why we are more than prepared to manufacture your silos for granulates and plastic pellets.
If you need more information, we will be happy to take your call. +34 941 27 02 48