Custom Stainless Steel Walkways for durable and high security industrial accesses.
We design, manufacture and install all types of customized stainless steel walkways, platforms and industrial accesses.
At Intranox we strive to meet the specific requirements of your production process to create efficient and safe working environments that comply with OSHA regulations.
It doesn't matter if you need a basic platform or a complete mezzanine. All Intranox products serve the industrial needs of your plant.
See for yourself here:
As you can see, we have a variety of options and types of stainless steel catwalks that we custom configure to properly and safely equip your plant access.
We also have all types of stair treads including diamond plate, bar grating, fiberglass, non-skid plank style treads, open and closed risers, along with a wide collection of handrail and rail types.
Essential Features of Stainless Steel Walkways
- All our platforms are custom designed in stainless steel. Our products have the following key specifications:
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Finish: brushed / polished / custom
- Thickness: custom
- Anti-scratch, anti-slip, anti-bacterial features
- Certificate: ISO9001: 2008
- Inspection: IQC, IPQC, FQC, QA
- Handrails comply with OSHA, IBC, NFPA or ADAAG codes
- Handrail options include 1-1/4" 40 cm tubing, 1-1/2" 40 cm tubing and square metal tubing
- Rugged all-welded construction
- Custom design and fabrication to provide the optimum desired solution
- Many different types of tread plate available, particularly slip resistant
- Mild steel platform construction; either galvanized or painted
- Up to five tons of support for each plant or equipment.
All our walkways, platforms and accesses are suitable for high industrial hygiene environments and are produced entirely in our facilities in Spain, following European building codes and EU safety standards.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Industrial Walkways
Stainless steel walkways have a series of advantages that you can take advantage of in your company.
Specifically, this type of walkways provide:
- A great resistance to corrosion, making your walkways long-lasting and resistant to wear and tear.
- Excellent mechanical properties, its high elastic limit and high thermal resistance of stainless steel are perfect for the industrial field.
- Better hygienic and sanitary conditions.
- High flexibility of structures with anti-seismic performance.
- No need for special coatings to provide strength.
- High density of the material, but combining rigidity and lightness.
- Optimized costs.
All these structural conditions make stainless steel catwalks indispensable for securing access to tanks, silos and vessels of different sizes.
You will see how maintenance costs are reduced while improving hygiene and safety conditions.
Among its multiple and evident advantages, the following stand out:
The Strength of Intranox's Customized Walkways
All our walkways comply with OSHA specifications and are tailor-made to make the best use of space and obtain maximum operational efficiency through passages and access well adapted to your working conditions.
To achieve this, we thoroughly study the required passage points, bottlenecks and load volumes.
We simplify construction and installation by providing an integrated design of complements and accessories such as stairs, railings, gates, platforms and steps.
All catwalks are fabricated in 304 or 316 stainless steel.
Why rely on Intranox stainless steel gangways?
In Intranox we have extensive experience in the design and manufacture of stainless steel industrial walkways.
Nearly three decades and dozens of customers endorse the quality of our solutions.
Thanks to our technical department and our engineers we are able to offer you adapted and 100% customized solutions to fit perfectly with your needs.
Intranox stainless steel walkways allow you to enjoy access and industrial passages between tanks and plants within your industrial buildings.
You will be able to set up real spaces in height and even create different elevated levels to operate inside your warehouse according to the circumstances.
We offer a complete range of stainless steel industrial walkways made entirely in our facilities of more than 30,000 square meters and 30 meters high.
Whatever your needs are, we can advise you