Having quality insulated tanks and silos to receive, process and store raw milk, as well as finished products, before they are packaged or processed is vital to your business.
Milk tanks and silos are key pieces of equipment for dairies of any size.
You already know that effective insulation allows milk, cream and other dairy products to remain fresh for long periods of time, which helps maximize your dairy's efficiency.
But not all stainless steel tanks are created equal....
That's why at Intranox, we design, manufacture and assemble all types of stainless steel milk tanks. Observing all the guarantees in accordance with health and hygiene standards for the storage of dairy products.
In short, we are the stainless steel storage for the dairy industry.
Features of Our Milk Storage Tanks
Find out what are the most common features of our custom milk tanks:
- High-tech tanks.
- Turn-key project tailored to the dairy sector.
- Professionalism and experience.
- 100% recyclable tanks.
- Food grade stainless steel AISI 304 or 316.
- Capacities from 1000 liters to 100,000 liters.
- Wall thickness: 4 mm, 6 mm, 7.5 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, etc.
- Double jacket for milk cooling at suitable temperature.
- Accessories on request: access hatch, stainless steel ladders, agitator motor, bottom filler, thermometers, check valve, etc...
- Specific designs to increase stability and rigidity.
- Optional automatic cleaning system
- Tanks can be lined and agitated to meet your requirements.
In short, stainless steel tanks of any size, shape and capacity for your dairy.
What kind of tanks do we manufacture for the dairy industry?
We take care from beginning to end of the implementation in the plant of all types of storage for the dairy industry.
Specifically we can equip your plant with:
- Milk cooling tanks.
- Fermentation Tanks.
- Whey Tanks.
- Yogurt tanks.
- Vertical Milk Tanks.
- Horizontal Milk Tanks.
- Sterile Tanks
Intranox Industrial Milk Storage Tank Benefits
If you want to know the advantages of equipping your plant with our milk storage tanks, just take a look at the following points
High Strength and Durability
All our milk tanks offer high resistance and durability with excellent finishes that are 100% compliant with current regulations. The use of food grade stainless steel gives them extra durability and warranty. The useful life of our equipment can easily reach 15 and 30 years..
100% Sustainable Milk Tanks
We are very conscious about the environment and carbon footprint. The great advantage of equipping your dairy farm with our tanks is that the stainless steel is 100% recyclable and therefore our tanks can be reused for multiple lives.
Easy to maintain
Of course, we design our tanks with your comfort in mind and make them easy to clean and maintain. This is very important for the daily use of surfaces in contact with products such as milk.
Customized Custom Design
More than 30 years providing custom stainless steel solutions have made us the leader in large-scale projects in the dairy industry. Leading projects that provide us with proven competence and professionalism. We offer you clear competitive advantages with the highest quality standards.
Customized Designs for Storage and Fermentation Milk Tanks for the Dairy Industry
At Intranox, we create customized milk tanks to meet customer needs.
Our engineers are available to help you determine the most cost-effective and efficient tank design and our dedicated stainless steel company is equipped with the most advanced technologies to provide quality tanks.
Stainless steel tanks that meet all the guarantees of food quality and comply with the most demanding sanitary regulations.
We carry out turnkey projects, as well as tailor-made to the needs of our dairy customers.
Why Equip Your Dairy with Intranox Milk Tanks?
Our engineers will help you design and configure the milk tank you need.
More specifically, we will advise you on how to:
- Choose the liquid or gaseous medium to heat or cool the external jackets of the tanks.
- Determine the times and energy consumption required to heat or cool a given volume.
- Select the appropriate coating and sealing to insulate the tanks and accurately calculate the rate of temperature loss over time.
- Design the most efficient size and shape for your plant.
- Adjust the correct size of tank venting for the process.
- Include the necessary accessories e.g. removable hygienic CIP spray balls, 'no-foam' directional inlets, vortex breakers and many other features for general processing requirements.
- Calculate the instrumentation and electrical control systems with which to equip the tank.
In addition, we have proven experience in the dairy industry designing, manufacturing and assembling tanks for dairies.
And we adapt 100% to your needs.
More than 30 years of experience in the sector providing solutions in stainless steel allows us to know all the casuistry and solutions that exist.
Take advantage of the vast experience of Intranox and rest assured leaving your tanks in our hands.
Contact us in the form below or call us at +34 941 27 02 48